Super Santa Kicker 2 Super Santa Kicker 2

So many Santas!

lol, yes sweet theme! great level design, well thought out with multiple chimneys and presents blocking things. Great music choices, sound effects, and candy explosions. Best holiday game of the season so far.

whileworking responds:

Wow, thanks for the compliment!

Portal Pirate Portal Pirate

gotta love the name

Cool twist on a platform game. Easy to play, yet fairly challenging levels. I love the bones after I hit spikes, nice touch. I'm adding the game to my site this week.

Alphabet Shoot 2 Alphabet Shoot 2

Finally version 2!

Great new levels, thanks for the long awaited sequel. A definite improvement over the first version with more challenging puzzles rather than out-right skill. To anyone playing this game: If you find yourself wanting more trick/skill shots, check out version 1.

Rebus 2 Rebus 2

relaxing

I like that I could come back to the game anytime. I've been playing it all day at work. Thanks for the hints feature btw, nice touch.

Blurst Blurst

I love the blursting

A simple game, but surprisingly addictive. I found myself going from level to level mindlessly addicted to blursting whatever the game told me to do. All around a great game, i'm putting it up on UGotGames later today.

Causality! Causality!

sweet game

I love the elevator guy. It's all about the timing. It's a well thought out game. Took me a lot of trial and error.

Gardenball Gardenball

I love this type of puzzle game

Great puzzle game. I love the addition of enemy balls. I made it to level 19 so far.